As of yesterday Brendon is two weeks old! I cant believe it myself! He is getting so big already, growing longer and longer each day. He is starting to get some fat on his cheeks and a little bit on his tummy.
He is staying awake longer and LOVES to look around. He actually screams and gets very angry if you block his view. He is starting to smile more, however he still cannot control it yet. Also he is starting to learn to make different sounds. For example, he is grunting alot more, he even growls at me sometimes. He also has his high pitched screams when he is just as happy as can be. I must say its pretty cute even at five in the morning. He recently has been making hissing sounds, like a cat. I am getting alot better at knowing what he needs just by the look on his face and the kind of grunts that he makes.
Mike and I had our first date night last night since Brendon. I was a little nervous leaving him with my parents since it was the first time ever leaving home without him. The whole night I felt like something was missing. I think I checked my phone about every half hour to see if my parents tried to call me. haha So what if I am over protective, its my first child. My little man.
Mike got a job at San Tan Ford here in Gilbert Az. He will still be working at Pep Boys full time so that Brendon and I can have health insurance. So I will hardly see him cause he will be working two full time jobs. But you got to do what you got to do right? It will help us move out, get our own place, pay off some bills, and hopefully get another car so we can be a two car family again. Its going to be really hard not ever getting to see him again, I am just hoping that he will make enough at San Tan Ford to support me and Brendon. 
Oh, good to hear Mike got a job!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your date night! I know when Britton and I left Cayden home alone one night the first week with my mom, we left in a hurry and didn't look back until we got home.
Brendon is stinking cute! How did you two come up with the name?
One thing I've found is, www.amazon.com/mom you get 30% off prime item listings and you get free 2 day shipping. It's worth the $70/yr and we get all our diapers there. We did the 3 month free trial and loved it that we decided to go with it.