Monday, April 18, 2011

Cant seem to catch a break..

WARNING this is more of a vent post: Mike cant work at Ford cause he has too many speeding tickets. We were counting on this job, it was suppose to get use caught up on bills and move out of my parents house. We werent suppose to live with them this long, we are being such a burden to them which is why we were so excited for this job. I know we have it pretty good compared to some people, but it sill feels like we cant catch a break. Whenever some thing good happens something bad has to ruin it, If I didnt have Brendon I would be an emotional wreck. I see all of my friends that their hubbys have amazing jobs and are buying and living in houses. And I think why cant that be us? I knew what I was getting myself into when I married my amazing hubby. And I would change it for the world. But I didnt think that we would be here where we are right now. Have an amazing son and living with my parents. Trying so hard to not lose hope and let it get to me. But I cant help but feel like this when it happens ALL THE TIME to us. :( Sorry for the vent but I really needed to get it off my chest.

3 comments:

  1. It's good to vent once in a while. Keep your chin up, things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its probably hard now but in time things will start to make sense and work out. I remember going through the same thing after we had Xelly we were suppose to go to cali that didnt work out and we didnt have a job here because he quit it to go to cali. 3 months of no job and lots of borrowed money ADT finally came through.
    I am sorry you are going through this.
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to vent...I hope things get better for you two! It's even harder when everyone around you seems to be better off...just remember to try and look for the positive even though it's so so hard! I know I am not in the same situation as you, but i sometimes feel the same way as you do! I can't wait for the day that my hubby has a steady job so that we can finally get out of debt! Hang in their girl...I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete