I have decided to be positive through the hard times Mike and I are going through. Even though Mike didn't get the Ford job because of his driving record (which will clear up in about a year and a half), Mike will have more expirence under his belt (he got a job promotion at work) and he has more time to get all of his ASE certifications. Also Brendon gets more time with my family! So Mike is on the job hunt for another full time job so that he can work both jobs. If he doesnt get one soon, I will prob go back to work until he does find one.
The baby blessing got cancelled due to some lame family drama. The good that has come out of that is that hopefully we will get my brother and sister in laws from Utah down here to be with us. If we do try to have another one, it will just be a father's blessing at our home with family.
The baby blessing got cancelled due to some lame family drama. The good that has come out of that is that hopefully we will get my brother and sister in laws from Utah down here to be with us. If we do try to have another one, it will just be a father's blessing at our home with family.
Brendon is doing great, we had to up the oz in his bottles again. So now he is eating 5oz every 5-6 hours. He has an appt coming up on the 23rd, and I am very anxious to see how much he weighs. He is just getting so big! He is smiling more and more each day and I hear a new sound come out of his mouth quite a bit. He also seems to be getting louder ;) The thing I love the most right now, is when I pick him up and he smiles up at me. It melts my heart every time.
Hi, Britt! Same here about the smiling thing--it's the best. And thankfully Jae's so willing to given all of what he has been through lately! :) Take care & I will pray that things get better for you guys soon.
ReplyDelete