We have had a busy July so far. We went to a party for the fourth of July in downtown Mesa. We saw a lot of cool classic cars, cool firetrucks, and tanks. Brendon's favorite part was a firefighter giving him a cool hat!
On the fourth of July, we went to the zoo even though it was raining. We love the zoo! We were soaked afterwards, but it was worth it. Love Brendon's cheesy smile! :)
After the zoo we went over to Uncle Matt and Aunt Kristin's neighbors house for fireworks. At the beginning he did mind it too much. He just watched quietly with eyes wide open. Things got a little chaotic with some irresponsible kids and too many fireworks were happening at once and then there were some loud ones. Well lets just say that there was a lot of crying after that.
Mike is starting to look for another job so that I can be a stay at home mom in about a year or so. I will still continue to work to help pay off school loans and put money to savings. I have never been a religious person, but more then ever I feel peace that Mike will find the job that he is suppose to have when we are suppose to get it. So far he has taken amazing care of us. We have been so blessed to have the family that we have, a roof over our head, food in our stomachs, a car to drive, and of course our health. I am truly grateful for our wonderful life that we have. Trials and all.
That little grin is too cute! Good luck finding the right job!
ReplyDelete