Well, I got a job! I am so happy that soon this will all be over. It will still be hard, but we will be able to move forward and get things paid off and find a home of our own :) I will be working at a chiropractics office. I start on Monday! I am very anxious to start, I really like the Dr and the office manager. They are so sweet!! And the work days could not be more perfect. I will be working Monday-Thursday. So that way I will have more days to be with my little man.
Brendon will be 3 months on the 20th. Its pretty much crazy, time is flying by! A couple of weeks ago he had his 2 month check up and shots. He did pretty well after the shots, got a tiny fever but it left as quickly as it came. At the appt he weighed 11lbs and 4oz (25%) and he is 241/2 inches long (90%). He is one long and skinny baby. Just like his parents haha. Brendon is finally starting to somewhat like tummy time. I think he just realizes that he is going to do it no matter if he likes it or not. He is still having a hard time sleeping at night. Hopefully it will get a little bit better in the next few days when I start work.
Brendon loves to swim, he loves kicking his feet in the water.

Brendon LOVES his silky. He loves to cuddle with it when he is sleepy.
Brendon is such a cute little guy! I'm glad we can see pictures of him since we're not able to see him in person. Glad you found a job too, what are you doing with Brendon while you work?
ReplyDeleteMy mom will be watching him...for FREE!! I will only be working Monday through Thursday. But man am I lucky that she will be doing it for me. And thanks! I think he is pretty cute myself haha ;)
ReplyDelete