Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Moving Time!


On the 21st we are moving! I could not be more excited to have a home of my own. Well, not really my own- another persons home that we are renting. Either way it will be home. No more living in one bedroom! Which means, I get to actually fold laundry without having Mike to be there to chase after Bren. Going to bed without being afraid of waking Bren up. Use all of our stuff that has been in a garage for over a year (which by the way has ALOT of dust). Parking in a garage instead of the side of the road worrying if those pesky kids are going to throw rocks at our car. Again. And more importantly, feeling like a family. We have lived with my parents before Brendon was born! Which was a blessing for sure. Other wise I am not sure if I would have been able to get to the car while in labor. Instead of the Jeep, Bren would have been born in an apartment haha. My parents have done so much for my little family. I will be forever grateful for them. They are the best parents anyone could ask for!

My favorite sister in the whole world is getting married!! I am very excited and happy for her! She deserve every bit of happiness that Matt and her will have. Plus Bren needs some cousins on the Marshall side of the family ;) I get to be the maid of honor! I have never been in a wedding before. Minus when I was little and a flower girl for my Aunt. I am excited to help make Kelsey's happy day even more happy.

Brendon is doing well. He will be 10 months on the 20th. I cant believe how fast time flies! He is getting more and more personality each day. We got him a big boy car seat! He loves being able to see out the window. And it is so much easier taking him places. I dont have to lug around a big carrier that weighs a ton. He now has four teeth. Two on top and two on the bottom. The temper tantrums begin. He is a pro already, a little scary I must say.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kelsey!!! And to you and Mike on your move....Your SON is adorable! Best of life and love to you and your family! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the move. The snow is bad here, so I'll wait till you guys move to your new place and get your new address before I sent the giraff.

    Pretty excited for Kels to marry. Time flies.

    Cayden is a pro at the tantrums, also. Though it's so hard not to laugh... :/

    ReplyDelete