Brendon has learned to scoot! He would be crawling however his arms dont know what to do. His legs will start to kick and move, and his arms will just stay put and he will face plant. Its pretty funny! His new favorite thing to do is crawl up to the meshy part of his crib/pack and play and just "ram" his head into again and again and again. He also love to press his head up against the mesh and stare at his night light. Sometimes I worry but mostly just laugh. He also loves to be a dog. He will stick his burp clothes in his mouth and bite down and growl while doing other things with his hands. Also, he likes to play with his toys on the floor and try to eat them without using his hands.
Brendon and I have been sick since Wednesday. :( I think its a head cold, but whatever it is we both have the same thing. Good news is that we are both starting to feel better. And since I sadly had to miss work Mike has been working extra hard at work. I honestly can say he is the best husband any girl could ask for!! The past couple of days he has gone to work at 7am and comes home around 10pm. He is a trooper for sure. The only bad part is that I miss him alot.
I got spoiled the weekend before last. I got to see him Friday, Saturday and Sunday! All day long! So I think that is why I am missing him so much. The reason why I got to see him so much is cause his family came to visit. We had a baby blessing (in other words a Father's blessing). Mike convinced me to do it in church so I did, just to support him in what he really wanted to do. I had a lot of fun seeing all of my brother's and sister's in-law (I think that is the right way to say it :)). We are pretty close to Tom and Ashley, so it was really fun to see and hang out with them and see their super cute little boy! Sadly, we did a lot of eating out. Even though I did eat salad, I could not over come the temptation of wheat. So my stomach is still recovering from that.
On the Friday before the chaos came, Mike, Brendon and I went to the zoo. We have a year membership and we try to take advantage of that as best as we can. We only stayed a couple of hours cause it was so hot and Brendon was getting heat rashes, but he stayed awake the whole time! He loved the Mandrill's. They are the really colorful monkeys. They have red and blue on their face, and a rainbow butt. He loved to stare at them. I am excited to go back and have him see more of the animals!
Cayden does the 'dog' act also. But now that he's crawling all over, he'll carry toys in his mouth. His favorite his a rubber ducky.
ReplyDeleteI say, don't worry about the mesh and his face crushed upon it. Cayden did that for the longest time until he was able to pull himself up and stand. He can still breathe through the mesh. It is pretty funny to watch.
Sorry you two were sick. Glad you guys are feeling better. It's no fun being sick with a baby.