Friday, February 18, 2011

25 things...

I decided to write 25 things that people probably dont really know about me. All I seem to talk about is my pregnancy and my hubby.

1. I am just a little too blunt
2. I am not afraid to hurt peoples feelings (as sad as that is)
3. I have been obbessed with my hair since I was in 1st grade. I even wrote about how amazing it is for a school assignment
4. I have an uncontrolable love for purses
5. My favorite soda is Diet Dr Pepper and Diet Coke with lemon
6. I dont like chocolate (expect during this pregnancy- all I crave is chocolate)
7. I love going to the gym and lifting weights
8. I laugh when some people die in movies
9. My hubby is slowly rubbing off on me on old classic cars
10. I LOVE Family Guy
11. I cant do math to save my life
12. I love reading sci fi books- My favorite series is the Ender's Game books
13. I am extremely competitive at games
14. I love football- My favorite teams are the Cardinals and the Seahawks
15. My life dream is to own my own business of some sort (thinking about an auto shop with my hubby)
16. I love baking
17. My favorite flower is the easter lilly
18. I hate drinking water
19. I love Texas Road House, Olive Garden, and Chilis
20. I am very picky about the clothes that I wear
21. I like to make people laugh, even if it means acting just a little too weird
22. I like almost all types of music including hip hop, rap and country
23. My favorite holiday is black friday
24. I have a mind of a 12 year old boy
25. I love mac and cheese with hot dogs. yumm....

3 comments:

  1. I think #1 and #2 are a given. ;) Great list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Mac & Chz with hot dogs! My husband thinks it sounds disgusting and won't even give it a try. You're funny, and reading this almost made me believe I wrote it myself. We got lotsa in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is off to a great start, Brittney!!!

    ReplyDelete